Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan
$37 for 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson or 3-Hour Surfing Lesson with Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Beach education and ocean survival is taught in every lesson.
- Grab a two-hour stand-up paddle boarding with Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan for just $37, or a three-hour group surfing lesson.
- Benefit from the expert tuition of experienced Head surf coach Steve Freeman and his team from a Surfing NZ Approved Surf School and Watersafety NZ accredited.
- Suitable for ages 7 - 60 and beginners to intermediate level surfers, the whole family can enjoy the thrills and spills of paddleboarding or surfing together.
- Enjoy the expert tuition and close attention of learning in small groups.
Learning a new water sport is a great, fun way to spend autumn, the water's still warm until May. Here is the perfect opportunity, complete with expert tuition and encouragement.
Seek out some adrenalin and exhilaration with today's deal from Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan. Choose from a two-hour paddle boarding lesson or a three-hour group surfing lesson for just $37.
Perfect for ages 7-60 years and beginners to intermediate surfers, the whole family can take part in the action, spend time together and get fit too. Also with the school holidays starting Easter Weekend this is the perfect opportunity to get the children out on the water before winter arrives.
First up is stand up paddle boarding, a popular new sport that's taking the world by storm. Not only is it insanely fun, it's also a fantastic way to explore the beautiful Raglan harbour. The lesson covers safety, equipment, standing, paddling technique, turning, wind tide and surface conditions. You can choose from two lesson types. Lesson A is bridge-crossing for beginners and Lesson B is harbour crossing for intermediate, both taken by Steve your qualified ISA stand-up paddle board instructor. Minimum two people required. Check out the videos on Facebook.
If catching a wave sounds more like your idea of fun, try the three-hour surfing lesson which caters for beginner and intermediate surfers. With a 1:6 instructor to student ratio, it's good group fun. The surfing lesson is an in-depth breakdown of beach safety, stretching, equipment, paddling, standing technique, wave selection, tide and wind. With Head surf coach Steve Freeman's impressive qualifications (including ISA Surf Coach level 3, ISA Surf Contest Judge and British Bronze Medallion/Beach Life Guard) you'll be in expert and safe hands. Minimum two people required.
All students get a correct fitting wetsuit, hi vis rash vest, soft surfboard, free snack, and a structured lesson plan with a strong message of safety. Please note: a good swimming ability and reasonable level of fitness required for both activities.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.