Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan
$37 for 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson or 3-Hour Surfing Lesson with Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Beach education and ocean survival is taught in every lesson.
- Grab a two-hour stand-up paddle boarding with Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan for just $37, or a three-hour group surfing lesson.
- Benefit from the expert tuition of experienced Head surf coach Steve Freeman and his team from a Surfing NZ Approved Surf School and Watersafety NZ accredited.
- Suitable for ages 7 - 60 and beginners to intermediate level surfers, the whole family can enjoy the thrills and spills of paddleboarding or surfing together.
- Enjoy the expert tuition and close attention of learning in small groups.
Learning a new water sport is a great, fun way to spend autumn, the water's still warm until May. Here is the perfect opportunity, complete with expert tuition and encouragement.
Seek out some adrenalin and exhilaration with today's deal from Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan. Choose from a two-hour paddle boarding lesson or a three-hour group surfing lesson for just $37.
Perfect for ages 7-60 years and beginners to intermediate surfers, the whole family can take part in the action, spend time together and get fit too. Also with the school holidays starting Easter Weekend this is the perfect opportunity to get the children out on the water before winter arrives.
First up is stand up paddle boarding, a popular new sport that's taking the world by storm. Not only is it insanely fun, it's also a fantastic way to explore the beautiful Raglan harbour. The lesson covers safety, equipment, standing, paddling technique, turning, wind tide and surface conditions. You can choose from two lesson types. Lesson A is bridge-crossing for beginners and Lesson B is harbour crossing for intermediate, both taken by Steve your qualified ISA stand-up paddle board instructor. Minimum two people required. Check out the videos on Facebook.
If catching a wave sounds more like your idea of fun, try the three-hour surfing lesson which caters for beginner and intermediate surfers. With a 1:6 instructor to student ratio, it's good group fun. The surfing lesson is an in-depth breakdown of beach safety, stretching, equipment, paddling, standing technique, wave selection, tide and wind. With Head surf coach Steve Freeman's impressive qualifications (including ISA Surf Coach level 3, ISA Surf Contest Judge and British Bronze Medallion/Beach Life Guard) you'll be in expert and safe hands. Minimum two people required.
All students get a correct fitting wetsuit, hi vis rash vest, soft surfboard, free snack, and a structured lesson plan with a strong message of safety. Please note: a good swimming ability and reasonable level of fitness required for both activities.
More Great Waikato Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.