We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan
$39 for Two-Hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson or Three-Hour Surfing Lesson (value $79)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Glide across the open face of a perfectly peeling Raglan set.
- Grab a two-hour group stand-up paddle boarding lesson with Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan or a three-hour group surfing lesson for $39.
- Benefit from the expert tuition of experienced head surf coach Steve Freeman and his team from a Surfing NZ approved surf school and Watersafety NZ accredited.
- Suitable for ages 7 - 60 and beginners to intermediate level surfers - awesome for anyone from kids to grandparents (50m swimming ability required).
- Xtreme paddleboarding experiences are also available for second-timers or people who regularly enjoy SUP (adults only).
- Kids and adults can enjoy the expert tuition and close attention of learning in small groups.
- Photos of this exhilarating experience will also be emailed to you.
Surfers love the water because there's a place beyond breakers that lies far away from office desks, computer screens and deadlines. It is a place where you feel the earth breathe as a heaving swell lifts you up and gently puts you back down. Today, you can visit the place that surfers so often dream about.
Experience an oxymoronic combination of adrenaline and relaxation with today's deal from Surf Safe Surf Coaching Raglan. Choose either a two-hour paddle boarding lesson or a three-hour group surfing lesson for just $39.
Perfect for ages 7-60 years and beginners to intermediate surfers, the whole family can take part in the action, spend time together and get fit. This is the perfect opportunity to get the children out on the water and give them a healthy addiction that they'll love for the rest of their lives.
Your fist option, stand up paddle boarding, is a popular new sport that's taking the world by storm. Not only is it insanely fun, it's also a fantastic way to explore the beautiful Raglan harbour with your partner, child or friend. The lesson covers safety, equipment, standing, paddling technique, turning, wind tide and surface conditions. You can choose from two lesson types. Lesson A is bridge-crossing for beginners and Lesson B is Xtreme harbour crossing for intermediates (adults only), both taken by Steve your qualified ISA stand-up paddle board instructor. As many as three people can sign up to enjoy this thrilling experience together. Life jackets available. Minimum two people required.
If catching a wave sounds more like your idea of fun, try the three-hour group surfing lesson. Suitable for both beginners and intermediates surfers, this experience will give you an in-depth breakdown of beach safety, stretching, equipment, paddling, standing technique, wave selection, tide and wind. With head surf coach Steve Freeman's impressive qualifications (including ISA Surf Coach level 3 BSA, ISA Surf Contest Judge and British Bronze Medallion/Beach Life Guard) you'll be in safe hands. Minimum two people required.
All students get a correct fitting wetsuit, life jacket, hi viz rash vest, soft surfboard, free snack, and a structured lesson plan. Please note: a good swimming ability and reasonable level of fitness are required for both activities.
*Please note: minimum of two people required for lessons.
More Great Waikato Deals
Big Boys Toys
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.