We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Sunflower Therapies Colon Health & Wellbeing
$45 for a Colon Hydrotherapy Session at Sunflower Therapies (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure you treat your body like a temple.
- Grab a colon hydrotherapy session at Sunflower Therapies for just $45.
- Help release compacted waste from your body which may help you feel lighter and healthier.
- Receive professional and caring treatment - you're in safe hands here.
Do you treat your body like a temple? Or more like a garbage can? If you have you overindulged over the summer break, you can kick-start your year by cleaning out unwanted compacted waste. Get your body functioning better all round by cleansing the bowel. You will receive professional and caring treatment and you could even feel healthier and lighter with increased energy.
Sunflower Therapies are here to help you clean up and make a change for the better. Grab a Colon Hydrotherapy Session for just $45.
Colon hydrotherapy, also known as colonic irrigation, is a treatment that uses water to gently flush the bowel of toxins and compacted waste. If that sounds pretty unsettling - don't fret - you're in capable hands. Sunflower Therapies use a closed system meaning that everything is enclosed within the hoses, no mess and no smell.
Susanna will be with you throughout your treatment to control the pressure and temperature and to make sure that you're as relaxed and comfortable as possible. This treatment is designed to help release compacted waste caused by toxins and poorly digested food. Treatment may help you feel lighter and more energetic with more regular and better formed bowel motions. It can also help reduce flatulence, constipation, bloating tiredness, headaches, skin irritations and pain. "
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.