We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Sunflower Therapies Colon Health & Wellbeing
$45 for a Colon Hydrotherapy Session at Sunflower Therapies (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure you treat your body like a temple.
- Grab a colon hydrotherapy session at Sunflower Therapies for just $45.
- Help release compacted waste from your body which may help you feel lighter and healthier.
- Receive professional and caring treatment - you're in safe hands here.
Do you treat your body like a temple? Or more like a garbage can? If you have you overindulged over the summer break, you can kick-start your year by cleaning out unwanted compacted waste. Get your body functioning better all round by cleansing the bowel. You will receive professional and caring treatment and you could even feel healthier and lighter with increased energy.
Sunflower Therapies are here to help you clean up and make a change for the better. Grab a Colon Hydrotherapy Session for just $45.
Colon hydrotherapy, also known as colonic irrigation, is a treatment that uses water to gently flush the bowel of toxins and compacted waste. If that sounds pretty unsettling - don't fret - you're in capable hands. Sunflower Therapies use a closed system meaning that everything is enclosed within the hoses, no mess and no smell.
Susanna will be with you throughout your treatment to control the pressure and temperature and to make sure that you're as relaxed and comfortable as possible. This treatment is designed to help release compacted waste caused by toxins and poorly digested food. Treatment may help you feel lighter and more energetic with more regular and better formed bowel motions. It can also help reduce flatulence, constipation, bloating tiredness, headaches, skin irritations and pain. "
More Great Waikato Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.