We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$189 for a One-Hour EURO Non Peroxide Laser Teeth Whitening Package (value $884)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you want brighter, whiter teeth, here's your chance to get them with a 100% money back guarantee.
- Grab a one hour in-chair EURO non peroxide laser treatment, consultation and touch up pen and LED light from SparkleWhite Hamilton for just $189.
- Transform your smile by up to ten shades and give yourself the smile you have always wanted.
- SparkleWhite is NZ's largest Teeth whitening company with over 10,000 new smiles in the last four years.
Have you always wanted a brighter, whiter smile but couldn't afford it? Well here's your chance to get the smile you deserve today and keep it for up to two years.
Show off your teeth again with a EURO Non Peroxide one hour in-chair teeth whitening treatment including consultation for just $189 from SparkleWhite Hamilton. You'll also get a touch-up pen and LED light to top up the brightness of your smile.
- May last up to two years.
- Guaranteed two Shades Whiter or your money back.
- Non-peroxide gel means no risk of sensitivity, pain or burning gums.
- LED light and touch-up pen to keep your newly white teeth looking their best.
This is the only treatment of its kind in NZ, it even comes with a money back guarantee (guaranteed two shades lighter). Visit the friendly team at SparkleWhite in Hamilton for a pre-treatment consultation with a qualified registered and certified teeth whitening practitioner, after which you'll receive a one-hour session of laser teeth whitening and a EURO home whitening touch up kit with a pen and LED light.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.