We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a Cooking Class for One incl. Cocktail, Coffee & Dessert or $94 for Two People (value up to $238)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to cook some of your favourite Kiwi and international dishes.
- Grab a cooking class for one person, including one coffee, cocktail, and dessert, from Social Cooking for just $49.
- Or grab a cooking class for two, including two coffees, two cocktails, and two desserts, for $94.
- Choose from a variety of fun classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, One Night in Bangkok, Spanish Seafood Paella, and more.
- Enjoy learning to cook in an engaging group atmosphere.
Without learning how to cook them, dishes like paella, Pad Thai, and steak au poivre are little more than words we mispronounce at restaurants. Add new meaning to them – and a whole new set of skills to your repertoire – with today's culinary experience.
Grab a cooking class for one including a coffee, cocktail, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $49, or grab a cooking class for two people including two coffees, two cocktails, and two desserts for just $94.
Enjoy a night of fine dining and fun with Social Cooking. They have a range of classes with brand new recipes, plus a team of new chefs on board, ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience and motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. Choose from a range of Social Cooking classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, One Night in Bangkok and Spanish Seafood Paella. All classes utilise state-of-the-art equipment and, with a complementary cocktail, are sure to be a fun, memorable experience.
First 100 deals bought in Wellington and Auckland go into the draw to win a Masterclass worth $250.