We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Smith and McKenzie Chophouse
$35 for Any Two Lunch Mains & Two Glasses of Wine or Beer (value $91.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make lunch the champion meal it deserves to be.
- Grab two lunch mains and two glasses of wine or beer at Smith and McKenzie for only $35.
- Dine on some award-winning meals courtesy of one of New Zealand's best restaurants.
- Don't settle for anything less than the best and find out what makes Smith and Mckenzie just that.
Lunch needn't be exclusively for sandwiches and salads. Nor does it have to adhere to quality restraints akin to microwaved leftovers. Instead, lunch has the power to be so much more than a mushy fruit salad or suspiciously pungent sushi roll. All you need to to do is head to Smith and Mckenzie.
For only $35, you can enjoy a delicious lunch for two people at Smith and McKenzie with your choice of main from their delectable menu as well as a glass of wine or beer each.
Smith and McKenzie presents a warm and inviting atmosphere using a blend of industrial and modern themes combined with historical butchery elements. It's rich, unique design aims to impress and intrigue with an array of rustic and traditional butcher shop features to add a touch of class and character to your meal.
Their quality ingredients deliver a delicious and contemporary menu and their steaks are second to none. Winner of the fastest growing commercial and or retail consumer business in the Central North Island and ranked 13th over all at the Deloittes Fast 50 2011, Smith and McKenzie have also received Best Restaurant and the Supreme Award for Excellence by Hospitality New Zealand 2011. Excellent service and a fantastic dining experience are assured with Smith and Mckenzie so don't miss out on this great opportunity to see (and taste) it all for yourself.
More Great Waikato Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.