We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Smith and McKenzie Chophouse
$35 for Any Two Lunch Mains & Two Glasses of Wine or Beer (value $91.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make lunch the champion meal it deserves to be.
- Grab two lunch mains and two glasses of wine or beer at Smith and McKenzie for only $35.
- Dine on some award-winning meals courtesy of one of New Zealand's best restaurants.
- Don't settle for anything less than the best and find out what makes Smith and Mckenzie just that.
Lunch needn't be exclusively for sandwiches and salads. Nor does it have to adhere to quality restraints akin to microwaved leftovers. Instead, lunch has the power to be so much more than a mushy fruit salad or suspiciously pungent sushi roll. All you need to to do is head to Smith and Mckenzie.
For only $35, you can enjoy a delicious lunch for two people at Smith and McKenzie with your choice of main from their delectable menu as well as a glass of wine or beer each.
Smith and McKenzie presents a warm and inviting atmosphere using a blend of industrial and modern themes combined with historical butchery elements. It's rich, unique design aims to impress and intrigue with an array of rustic and traditional butcher shop features to add a touch of class and character to your meal.
Their quality ingredients deliver a delicious and contemporary menu and their steaks are second to none. Winner of the fastest growing commercial and or retail consumer business in the Central North Island and ranked 13th over all at the Deloittes Fast 50 2011, Smith and McKenzie have also received Best Restaurant and the Supreme Award for Excellence by Hospitality New Zealand 2011. Excellent service and a fantastic dining experience are assured with Smith and Mckenzie so don't miss out on this great opportunity to see (and taste) it all for yourself.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.