We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Skydive Zone Bay of Islands
Up to 49% off a Tandem Skydive (value up to $420)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of the spring weather and see the beautiful Bay of Islands from a whole new perspective.
- Save up to 49% on Northland’s highest skydive from Skydive Zone.
- Northland's must-do activity with either 12,000 or 16,500 feet of pure adrenaline rush and speeds of up to 200kph.
- Make the upcoming school holiday one never to be forgotten.
There's the mile high club . . . then there's the three mile high club! There's seeing the Bay of Islands . . . then there is seeing it all from between 12,000 and 16,500 feet! It's spring which means more fine weather and more blue-sky days on which to get the very best views and ultimate adrenaline rush above the beauty of the bay.
GrabOne are excited to offer you a massive 49% off a tandem skydive from Skydive Zone Bay of Islands. With two great options to choose from you'll be able to pick your own limits:
- Pay just $165 for a 12,000 feet tandem skydive (normally $325)
- Pay just $235 for a 16,500 feet tandem skydive (normally $420)
You'll experience 45-70 seconds of freefall, depending on the height of your jump, and speeds of up to 200kph. It’s normal to be thrilled and a bit nervous at the thought of jumping and you’ll be fully briefed on what to expect before you leave the ground. You’ll be harnessed to an experienced 'tandem master' instructor who has completed thousands of jumps. So take a dive on the wild side and click the buy button to secure your tandem skydive now.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Hamilton Beer and Wine Company
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.