We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$13 for an Adult Entry, $5 for a Child Entry or $32 for a Family Pass
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience New Zealand rural life, just a short drive from Auckland.
- Grab an adult's pass to SheepWorld for $13, child's pass for $5 or a family pass for $32.
- Includes entrance to Sheep and Dog Show and all SheepWorld attractions.
- Great for all ages, whatever the weather.
We all love sheep here in New Zealand. Now because of the great people at SheepWorld you can spend a whole day celebrating our woolly friends without getting fleeced.
Grab an adult entry for $13, a child’s entry for $5 or a family pass for $32 from SheepWorld. Ticket includes entrance to their world famous one-hour Sheep and Dog show (shows at 11.00am and 2.00pm daily).
SheepWorld is just 40 minutes north of Auckland yet it's a real glimpse into rural life. Witness the live action sheepdog display, sheep-shearing, bottle feeding lambs and more. Learn first-hand about the rich history sheep have played in shaping our country. You will also find out how they train their sheepdogs, how sheep shearing is done and how the wool is used.
As well as demonstrating the NZ sheep and wool story, SheepWorld has some great ways to discover NZ nature first hand and to meet with some of the friendly wildlife and farm animals. Enjoy a day at SheepWorld with the whole family – this is the perfect activity for the school holidays. Bring your lunch and enjoy at one of the many picnic tables available or try some of the delicious food and coffee from the café on-site. There is also a huge store full of quality NZ-made products so you can take your experience away with you.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Bowlevard - SKYCITY Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.