We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
RR South Indian Restaurant
$9 for a Curry, Rice & Naan (value up to $17.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delicious Southern Indian cuisine prepared fresh for you from halal meats.
- Grab a chicken or vegetable curry with rice and a naan at RR South Indian Restaurant for only $9.
- Come in for your favourite Indian meal or change it up and go for something more exotic.
- Experience the true taste of Southern India right here in New Zealand.
With 1.2 billion mouths to feed, it should come as no surprise that the Indian people have created some of most delicious flavours in the world. Fortunately, the Indian people have also been kind enough to bring their talents to New Zealand.
If you're keen to taste the culinary awesomeness of an authentic Indian meal, then head to RR South Indian Restaurant and grab a chicken or vegetable curry with rice and a naan for only $9.
With so much culinary diversity across India, this little restaurant has chosen to concentrate on the cuisine of the South. They have your favourite appetisers like samosas and pakora and more unique options like paneer tikka, which is a homemade cheese cube, onions and bell peppers in a special sauce cooked in the tandoor. The mains menu features an equally impressive range of well-known favourites and a few more exotic options. So, come in for your favourite dish or try something a little different. No matter what you decide on, it'll be cooked to perfection by the amazing chefs at RR South Indian Restaurant.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.