We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Roselands Restaurant Farm & Garden
$20 for an Adult & $10 for a Child for a BBQ Buffet Lunch, Farm Park Entry, Rabbit Shearing Show and Free Bag of Food or $40 to add Clay Bird Shooting (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience something unique when you watch the 'Rabbit Shearing Show' and feel the super soft fibre of the rare German Angoras.
- Pay just $20 for adults or $10 for children to enjoy a barbecue buffet lunch and farm experience package at the Roselands Restaurant Farm and Garden.
- Pay $40 for adults that want to add clay bird shooting.
- Feed and pat the friendly farm animals as you stroll through the park and learn interesting facts along the way.
- Enjoy a traditional barbecue, which is prepared right in front of you, and dine with spectacular views of award winning gardens, native bush and lush farm land.
With television as the solitary reference point for childhood education, many children are starting to believe that animals only exist in the rectangular box in the lounge. Well, we think it's time to take your kids to Roselands Restaurant Farm and Garden to show them that animals do exist in the real world.
Grab this package deal for only $20 for adults or $10 for kids, or $40 for adults who want to add clay bird shooting. With this deal you will receive:
- a barbecue buffet lunch;
- farm park entry;
- rabbit shearing show entry (daily at 12.30pm or 2pm); and
- one bag of food to feed the animals.
When you bring the kids to the Roselands Restaurant Farm and Garden, they'll get to hang out with friendly goats, sheep, donkeys, pigs, alpacas and some surprising residents on their visit. This unforgettable experience will combine learning and fun to give your children an entirely new perspective on farm life. You'll be able to explore the whole park, wander through the award winning gardens and, if you feel game, you could also play some tennis on the lawn court. Racquets and balls are provided. Spending a few hours on on your feet will undoubtedly result in a grumbling stomach, so the good folks at Roselands also invite you to join them for one of their legendary barbecue buffets. You'll be able to choose from a range that includes lean cut sirloin steak, New Zealand hoki - a deep sea fish - marinated and wrapped in tin foil, marinated chicken tenderloin or New Zealand green lip mussels steamed gently in sweet chilli sauce and served with several hot vegetable dishes and fresh seasonal salads. For dessert, you'll be able to enjoy some of their famous homemade cookies, cakes and fresh fruit with a cup of tea or coffee. After this delicious feast, you'll be able to go home feeling perfectly satisfied.
Clay Bird Shooting: You have to try this exhilarating sport at least once! There are options for beginners, juniors (minimum age 12 yrs) and for the advanced shooter. Gun safety and how-to sessions are given before you start by their professional instructor. Trap/Clay target shooting is one of the fastest growing sports worldwide - why not give it a try!
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.