We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Roselands Restaurant Farm & Garden
$20 for an Adult & $10 for a Child for a BBQ Buffet Lunch, Farm Park Entry, Rabbit Shearing Show and Free Bag of Food or $40 to add Clay Bird Shooting (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience something unique when you watch the 'Rabbit Shearing Show' and feel the super soft fibre of the rare German Angoras.
- Pay just $20 for adults or $10 for children to enjoy a barbecue buffet lunch and farm experience package at the Roselands Restaurant Farm and Garden.
- Pay $40 for adults that want to add clay bird shooting.
- Feed and pat the friendly farm animals as you stroll through the park and learn interesting facts along the way.
- Enjoy a traditional barbecue, which is prepared right in front of you, and dine with spectacular views of award winning gardens, native bush and lush farm land.
With television as the solitary reference point for childhood education, many children are starting to believe that animals only exist in the rectangular box in the lounge. Well, we think it's time to take your kids to Roselands Restaurant Farm and Garden to show them that animals do exist in the real world.
Grab this package deal for only $20 for adults or $10 for kids, or $40 for adults who want to add clay bird shooting. With this deal you will receive:
- a barbecue buffet lunch;
- farm park entry;
- rabbit shearing show entry (daily at 12.30pm or 2pm); and
- one bag of food to feed the animals.
When you bring the kids to the Roselands Restaurant Farm and Garden, they'll get to hang out with friendly goats, sheep, donkeys, pigs, alpacas and some surprising residents on their visit. This unforgettable experience will combine learning and fun to give your children an entirely new perspective on farm life. You'll be able to explore the whole park, wander through the award winning gardens and, if you feel game, you could also play some tennis on the lawn court. Racquets and balls are provided. Spending a few hours on on your feet will undoubtedly result in a grumbling stomach, so the good folks at Roselands also invite you to join them for one of their legendary barbecue buffets. You'll be able to choose from a range that includes lean cut sirloin steak, New Zealand hoki - a deep sea fish - marinated and wrapped in tin foil, marinated chicken tenderloin or New Zealand green lip mussels steamed gently in sweet chilli sauce and served with several hot vegetable dishes and fresh seasonal salads. For dessert, you'll be able to enjoy some of their famous homemade cookies, cakes and fresh fruit with a cup of tea or coffee. After this delicious feast, you'll be able to go home feeling perfectly satisfied.
Clay Bird Shooting: You have to try this exhilarating sport at least once! There are options for beginners, juniors (minimum age 12 yrs) and for the advanced shooter. Gun safety and how-to sessions are given before you start by their professional instructor. Trap/Clay target shooting is one of the fastest growing sports worldwide - why not give it a try!