We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$163 for two full 45kg LPG cylinders delivered incl. 12 months cylinder rental (value $338)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pay just $163 for two 45kg LPG cylinder refills, and 12 months cylinder rentals when you switch to Rockgas Hamilton for one year.
- Plus pay $99 (standard price $104.68) for each additional cylinder refill over the year.
- Free delivery throughout the Rockgas Hamilton delivery area - see delivery map below.
- If you're switching from another supplier Rockgas Hamilton will return your cylinder for you when they're empty. No fuss. Easy as.
- If you’re new to LPG, the team at Rockgas Hamilton will guide you through the process of getting set up with gas.
Grab two full 45kg LPG cylinders delivered and 12 months cylinder rental for just $163.
Endless hot water, fast and efficient home heating, a better way to cook and brilliant for outdoor living. Today’s deal highlights all reasons to love LPG. And what’s not to love about this hot price from Rockgas Hamilton.
Contact Energy is one of New Zealand's leading energy generators and retailers, providing electricity, natural gas and LPG to around 560,000 customers nationwide. Rockgas Hamilton is an important part of their network – locally owned, and staunch about providing a friendly, prompt, reliable LPG delivery service throughout the region.
Want to know more? Check out these FAQs.
View the delivery region here.
Extended terms and conditions available here.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Hamilton Beer and Wine Company
Leap Indoor Trampoline Park
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.