We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a $50 Online Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find the perfect gift for those hard-to-buy-for friends and family.
- Grab a $50 voucher to spend online at Redcurrent and pay just $25.
- Discover a veritable treasure-trove of travel and home accessories, beauty products, jewellery, bags and clothing.
- Don't battle the crowds this Christmas - shop from home instead.
All your favourite people deserve something really special this Christmas. Unearth the perfect gift for your hard-to-by-for friends and family at Redcurrent.
Grab a $50 voucher to spend online at Redcurrent for just $25.
Offering a wide range of gift ideas for him, her, kids and weddings, and all at prices to suit every wallet, Redcurrent is a must for this year's Christmas shopping. Don't battle the crowds this year though: head online to discover a veritable treasure-trove of travel and home accessories, beauty products, jewellery, bags and clothing, easily accessible from the comfort of your couch.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.