We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$175 for a Kitesurfing Lesson incl. all Equipment Hire (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the adrenaline pumping today.
- Grab a kitesurfing lesson including all equipment hire for $175 from Raglan Kitesurfing.
- The qualified instructor will teach you all the basics in a four hour lesson.
- Once you have picked up the basics you will be able to get out on your own to experience it all.
The Institute of Sport has had a few misses over the year inventing new sports. Mountain bike juggling was too difficult, skydiving chess just didn't work and ballet boxing still has legal issues to sort out. But they found a winner when they combined flying kites and surfing together.
Grab a kitesurfing lesson including all equipment hire for $175 from Raglan Kitesurfing.
Just because the wind is out doesn't mean you can enjoy the water. Grab this great deal and you will have all the equipment available. The qualified instructor at Raglan Kitesurfing will get you through all the basics in this four hour lesson, then once you have picked up the basics you are free to head out by yourself and experience the thrill of kitesurfing.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Cook Cafe & Bar
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.