We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$175 for a Kitesurfing Lesson incl. all Equipment Hire (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the adrenaline pumping today.
- Grab a kitesurfing lesson including all equipment hire for $175 from Raglan Kitesurfing.
- The qualified instructor will teach you all the basics in a four hour lesson.
- Once you have picked up the basics you will be able to get out on your own to experience it all.
The Institute of Sport has had a few misses over the year inventing new sports. Mountain bike juggling was too difficult, skydiving chess just didn't work and ballet boxing still has legal issues to sort out. But they found a winner when they combined flying kites and surfing together.
Grab a kitesurfing lesson including all equipment hire for $175 from Raglan Kitesurfing.
Just because the wind is out doesn't mean you can enjoy the water. Grab this great deal and you will have all the equipment available. The qualified instructor at Raglan Kitesurfing will get you through all the basics in this four hour lesson, then once you have picked up the basics you are free to head out by yourself and experience the thrill of kitesurfing.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.