We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $200 for a Scenic Flight for up to Three People - Four Options over Northland (value up to $1,785)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take to the skies this summer.
- Grab a scenic flight for up to three people from $200 from Quantum Aviation.
- Four great options to choose from that suit everybody's needs.
- Enjoy the picturesque North from a different point of view.
If you are Superman there is probably no need to buy this deal. However if you aren't Superman, then getting in a plane is pretty much the only way you are going to take to the skies. Unless you're a bird.
Grab a scenic flight for up to three people from $200 from Quantum Aviation.
- Whangarei harbour scenic flight - 30mins for $200.
Fly above the Whangarei city, then over land to the Tutukaka coast, then back down to the picturesque Whangarei Heads via the Mt-Manaia before landing back at Whangarei Airport. The beaches surrounding Whangarei are some of the cleanest and the most beautiful ones in the world. Often whales and dolphins are seen clearly visible from the air!
- Bay of Islands scenic flight - one hour for $320.
The trip takes you above the Whangarei and over local farms and forests, to the beautiful Bay of Islands. Take in the historical Waitangi Treaty Grounds, the Kerikeri Stone Store and the many islands of the Bay out to the Hole in the Rock. Return to Whangarei via the beautiful and rugged east coast of Northland overhead the Tutukaka Coast and the numerous surf beaches of the East Coast.
- West Coast scenic flight - two hours for $590.
Fly out through the Whangarei Harbour, south to the uncrowded beaches of Ruakaka and Mangawhai. Skim the Kaipara Harbour, and follow the harsh but beautiful West Coast to the stunning turquoise waters of the Kai iwi Lakes – best seen from above. Fly above the famous Waipoua Forest and legendary ‘Tane Mahuta’ Kauri tree, up to the historic and pituresque Hokianga Harbour over. Then it is an inland flight across farmland to the city of Whangarei.
- Grand expedition scenic flight - three hours for $890.
Take in the best that Northland has to offer in only 3 hours. There are almost too many highlights to list; the historic Hokianga Harbour, the expansive 90 Mile beach, the culturally important and stunning Cape Reinga, the silica white sands and turquoise waters of the Parengarenga Harbour, historical and pretty Doubtless Bay, the remote Whangaroa Harbour, the tourist mecca of the Bay of Islands and of course the rivers, lakes, waterfalls and subtropical forests in between.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.