We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Putaruru Golf Club
$28 for Two Rounds of Golf (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hear the sweet music of golf.
- Grab two rounds of golf at Putaruru Golf Club for just $28.
- Enjoy your time on one of New Zealand's best country golf courses.
- Listen out for the local wildlife as you putt and drive to a fantastic score.
- Share today's deal with a mate and get all competitive, it's good for the soul.
For anyone who is unfamiliar with golf, it can easily be lumped into the 'nice quiet activity' category, like reading. Clearly these people have underestimated golf. There's the satisfying thwack of a ball. The feet-stomping frustration of a ball landing in the sand trap. And the jubilant laughter and clinking glasses of the post-round drink. Bring the noise.
Grab two rounds of golf at Putaruru Golf Club for just $28 and enjoy the sweet symphony of a darn good game of golf.
Putaruru Golf Club has plenty to recommend it, both on and off the course. With wildlife abounding, lush green rolling hills and plenty of greenery, it's one of New Zealand's best country golf courses. The holes are a perfect mix of challenging and straightforward which will hone all your golf skills, from putting to driving. Share today's deal with a mate and get all competitive, it's good for the soul.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.