We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for One Treatment or $50 for Two Beauty Treatments (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down the fake tan before you get confused for a human carrot.
- Grab one beauty treatment for $30 or grab two for $50 from Pure Essentials.
- Pick from a gel pedicure, gel manicure or full body spray tan.
- Treat yourself or someone special to this perfect Christmas gift.
You could faff about this summer attempting to create mini masterpieces on your finger and toenails. You could reach for that bottle of fake tan and end up looking like Rebecca from Geordie Shore. Or you could be one of the wise ones that grab this spectacular deal right now.
Grab one beauty treatment for $30 or grab two for $50 from Pure Essentials. Get sorted by picking from a gel pedicure, gel manicure or full body spray tan.
Tired of DIY beauty disasters? The festive season is not the time to start experimenting with putrid shades of lime green nail polish, and left over fake tan from last summer. Not to worry, leave it to the beauty experts at Pure Essentials to get you looking your best. They've not only got plenty of experience and know all the secrets to make you look absolutely gorgeous, but they use only the best products too.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.