We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $119 for a 4.3" High Resolution Marbella Touch Screen GPS with Free Map Updates for Life incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Always stay on the straight and narrow.
- Grab a high-resolution Marbella touch screen GPS system from Prosat Technology: 4.3" Marbella N30 model is $119 while the 5" Marbella N50 model is $149.
- Includes free map updates for the life of the GPS.
- Comes with a 12-month warranty and is serviced right here in New Zealand.
- Comes pre-loaded with New Zealand and Australia maps.
- Choose from 2D or 3D map views.
Getting lost at some point this summer is one of the greatest inevitabilities in the world. Reduce the chances of never being found again, with a high-resolution Marbella touch screen GPS system from Prosat Technology. Pay $119 for a 4.3" Marbella N30 model or $149 for a 5" Marbella N50 model, plus both choices come with free map updates for life.
- Choose from the 4.3" Marbella N30 or 5" Marbella N50 models
- 12-month warranty serviced here in New Zealand
- Free map updates for the life of the GPS
- Pre-loaded with New Zealand and Australia maps
- HD screen
- 4GB internal memory
- Street name spoken (TTS)
- Voice-guided instructions
- 2D or 3D map view
- On-road speed limit warning
- Speed camera warnings
- Over speed limit warning
- Street name indication
- Plan on map function
- Fast route (re-)calculation
- Multiple route options
- Turn by turn voice command
- Points of interest (POI) include towns, fuel, ATMs, hospital, school, airport, hotel and transport
- Coordinate input
- Better orientation on the map
- Load and save your routes
- Routing methods to review distance and time
- Visual warnings for restrictions
- GPS data screen
- Automatic switching between day/night modes
- Automatic route planning
- 1x stylus pen
- 1x car windscreen mount
- 1x 12-24V car cigarette adaptor
- 1x USB data cable
- 1x 12-month New Zealand warranty
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.