We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a $30 Voucher at Petsmile Hamilton (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Want to spoil your pet?
- Grab a $30 voucher for only $15 at Petsmile Hamilton.
- Toys, kennels, scratch posts plus plenty more available.
- This voucher can also be used towards buying a new pet for your home.
Imagine if thousands of years ago cats and dogs ruled the earth. Then they had a discussion where they said 'If we stop talking and pretend to need humans we wouldn't have to do anything'. So they stopped talking, stopped doing work, and we humans took them on as pets. They no longer have to work but can sleep in, if they want to get patted they only need to look at us, they don't have to prepare their dinners and we have to go to work to pay for their needs. Oh gosh, we are their slaves!
Pets bring joy to any family home, so why don't you give them a little treat with today's deal, grab a $30 voucher for just $15 from Petsmile.
Petsmile love animals and have everything to keep your pet animal happy. Grab a new dog kennel or a training pad for you pet. You could grab some premium cat and dog food plus there is a range of cat scratch furniture available so your cat no longer has to use your couch. Dog and rabbit cages are also available. There are plenty of toys to keep your pets entertained for hours, brushes, shampoo and bowls for you to take home. Or if you are in the process of buying a new pet for your home, grab this voucher today and use it to buy a kitten or a guinea pig. Your voucher is valid for anything in store including the premium pet food over 6.8kg.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.