We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Paradise View Health Retreat & Spa - Northland
From $395 for Two Nights of Luxury for Two People incl. Continental Breakfast Both Mornings (value up to $1,950)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Paradise by name; paradise by reputation.
- Grab two nights for two people including continental breakfast both mornings at Paradise View Health Retreat and Spa for $395.
- Get the entire lodge including breakfasts for $1,100 for one night, $1,650 for two nights, and $1,950 for three nights.
- Enjoy the lavish furnishings that surround you.
- Explore the area and feel more refreshed than you have in months.
The most intriguing thing about the concept of 'paradise' is that everyone's perception of it is unique. While it might be a weekend spent in an African safari for one person, it may be a night in Paris for somebody else. If a few nights in a luxury retreat up north sounds like your sort of paradise, then this deal is for you.
Grab accommodation from Paradise View Health Retreat & Spa in Northland from only $395. Choose from these packages:
- Pay $395 for two nights for two people including daily breakfasts.
- Pay $1,100 for the entire lodge for one night, including breakfast and the use of six rooms and five bathrooms
- Pay $1,650 for the entire lodge for two nights, including daily breakfasts and the use of six rooms and five bathrooms.
- Pay $1,950 for the entire lodge for three nights, including daily breakfasts and the use of six rooms and five bathrooms.
Nestled in a nook in the Brynderwyn Hills and overlooking Bream Bay, Paradise View Health Retreat and Spa is a charming and welcoming retreat. Filled with contrasting European furniture and designer pieces you'll instantly fall in love with this romantic lodge. You have the choice between the Juliet suite, Brodsworth suite or the Corierre room - each equally as beautiful. With luxury linen, a separate living area, and all the amenities you could need you'll be set for a relaxing time you'll love lounging around in your room. Enjoy breakfast both mornings at Paradise Day Spa and prepare your mind for the hectic holidays.