We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Otorohanga Kiwi House and Native Bird Park
$25 Family Pass to Otorohanga Kiwi House (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with one of the country's rarest birds at Otorohanga Kiwi House.
- Pay just $25 for a family pass to see New Zealand's largest collection of native birds.
- And you're always guaranteed to see a kiwi!
- Hang out with a tuatara and enjoy New Zealand's largest public collection of native birds and reptiles.
You're guaranteed so see a kiwi fruit in Te Puke in Autumn. And you're guaranteed to see a kiwi ex-pat whenever you go for a drink in London. But there is only one place where you are guaranteed to see a kiwi bird...
Treat your whole family to a visit to the Otorohanga Kiwi House in the Waikato and let them get up-close and personal with a kiwi. For just $25, two adults and up to three children can visit New Zealand's largest collection of native birds - and the best place to see a kiwi in the flesh in the entire country!
At Otorohanga Kiwi House you're guaranteed to see the elusive kiwi - a wee creature that is so rare most of us never get to see it. Enjoy close-up viewing of our national bird in a specialised nocturnal enclosure. Walk through New Zealand's largest dome aviary and hang out with birds you might not get the opportunity to see in the wild. While you're there, meet the tuatara, one of the world's only remaining dinosaurs.
Otorohanga Kiwi House is open every day of the year except Christmas Day. Want to get up close and personal with our national bird? Book in for a Kiwi Watch tour and enjoy a night-time encounter with a kiwi. This tour also includes a behind the scene look at how the birds are looked after.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.