We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Otorohanga Kiwi House and Native Bird Park
$25 Family Pass to Otorohanga Kiwi House (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with one of the country's rarest birds at Otorohanga Kiwi House.
- Pay just $25 for a family pass to see New Zealand's largest collection of native birds.
- And you're always guaranteed to see a kiwi!
- Hang out with a tuatara and enjoy New Zealand's largest public collection of native birds and reptiles.
You're guaranteed so see a kiwi fruit in Te Puke in Autumn. And you're guaranteed to see a kiwi ex-pat whenever you go for a drink in London. But there is only one place where you are guaranteed to see a kiwi bird...
Treat your whole family to a visit to the Otorohanga Kiwi House in the Waikato and let them get up-close and personal with a kiwi. For just $25, two adults and up to three children can visit New Zealand's largest collection of native birds - and the best place to see a kiwi in the flesh in the entire country!
At Otorohanga Kiwi House you're guaranteed to see the elusive kiwi - a wee creature that is so rare most of us never get to see it. Enjoy close-up viewing of our national bird in a specialised nocturnal enclosure. Walk through New Zealand's largest dome aviary and hang out with birds you might not get the opportunity to see in the wild. While you're there, meet the tuatara, one of the world's only remaining dinosaurs.
Otorohanga Kiwi House is open every day of the year except Christmas Day. Want to get up close and personal with our national bird? Book in for a Kiwi Watch tour and enjoy a night-time encounter with a kiwi. This tour also includes a behind the scene look at how the birds are looked after.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.