We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Orca Wild Adventures
Up to 50% off a Full Day Dolphin Swimming Experience, incl. BBQ Lunch, Wetsuits, All Snorkelling Gear for Child/Adult or Group of Four (value up to $540)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into the Discovery Channel with today's deal.
- Save up to 50% when you grab a full day dolphin swimming experience, including BBQ lunch, wetsuits and all snorkelling gear from Orca Wild Adventures in Tauranga.
- Explore the magnificent Tauranga Moana coastal region and get up close and personal with its inhabitants.
- The perfect day out for any adventurous soul.
If you enviously stare nature documentaries and secretly wish that you could be in the water with the magnificent creatures in the ocean, then today's deal is just what you've been waiting for.
Experience the magic of life under the water when you grab a full day dolphin swimming experience, including BBQ lunch, wetsuits and snorkelling gear from Orca Wild Adventures in Tauranga. The best part is that the prices are completely affordable:
- $59 for children 8yrs - 15yrs
- $89 for adults 16yrs and over
- $315 for a group of four
Firstly, it is essential to note that you'll be swimming with dolphins and seals. While this alone should successfully convince you to hit the buy button, The Orca Wild Adventure team are going to make it even better by throwing in extras, including a delicious BBQ lunch at a secluded bay, all the required equipment needed for snorkelling at a beautiful off-shore island, and a expert team to guide you through the entire experience. The best part is that you don't even have to be a good swimmer to enjoy the experience, because they have a swim bar for you to hold onto.
*Please note: if you don't see any dolphins or seals during your trip, then you can take another trip with Orca Wild Adventures for free on a different day.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.