We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Once More Chinese Health Massage
$20 for a 40 Minute Neck, Back & Shoulder Massage, or $30 for the Massage Package incl. Oil (value up to $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Release tension with a 40-minute neck, back and shoulder massage at Once More Chinese Massage.
- Grab a massage from Once More Chinese Massage for just $20. Add oil the the experience for just $10.
- Ease aches, joint pain, headaches, migraines, stress and tension.
We’ve all experienced a pain in the neck from time to time - the car breaking down, the cat throwing up on the carpet, a visit from your mother in-law... A pain in the neck, back or shoulders can really ruin your day. The tension builds, the knots tighten and the pain just seems to take over. Thankfully there is a way to ease out those knots, release all that stress and soothe away the pain.
For just $20 you can relax and enjoy a fantastic 40-minute Neck, Back & Shoulder Massage at Once More Chinese Massage, and you can enjoy your massage with the extra soothing warmth of massage oil for just $30.
Take the time to stop and release the build-up of stress that can cause aches, migraines, joint pain and headaches. Feel the knots in your neck, back and shoulders dissipate and give way to relaxation and rejuvenation. Don’t put up with a pain in the neck any longer – grab a voucher today and perhaps one for a few weeks down the track when your mother in-law is due to visit again.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.