We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$62 for a Four-Hour Snorkel Trip to the Hen & Chicken Islands (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find a whole lot more than just Nemo.
- Grab a four-hour snorkelling trip to the Hen and Chicken Islands with Ocean Diversity for just $62, including collection from either Reotahi Bay or Marsden Cove Marina.
- Fully qualified, experienced crew members for your safety and guidance.
- Marvel at the breathtaking underwater scenery.
In real life, finding Nemo is even more fun than the movie. Find a whole underwater adventure of your own for just $62 for a four-hour snorkel trip with Ocean Diversity to the Hen and Chicken Islands.
Step aboard Ocean Diversity's 6.5m McLay hardtop Cruiser for an unforgettable trip to the spectacular Hen and Chicken Islands. The specialise in snorkelling for all ages and abilities with the option of an experienced in-water guide. The Ocean Diversity crew have over 20 years' experience diving and snorkelling from Cape Karikari to Cape Colville. They are fully qualified DiveMasters, snorkel instructors and skippers.
You can depart from Reotahi or Marsden cove (approximately 1½ hours from Auckland) This stunning location provides an abundance of marine life and you will be surrounded by fish and breathtaking underwater scenery with visibility up to 25 metres. Departure times are 7.30am to 11.30 am 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
It is recommended to bring your own snacks, drinks, hat and sunscreen.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Hamilton Beer and Wine Company
Leap Indoor Trampoline Park
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.