We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$62 for a Four-Hour Snorkel Trip to the Hen & Chicken Islands (value $125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find a whole lot more than just Nemo.
- Grab a four-hour snorkelling trip to the Hen and Chicken Islands with Ocean Diversity for just $62, including collection from either Reotahi Bay or Marsden Cove Marina.
- Fully qualified, experienced crew members for your safety and guidance.
- Marvel at the breathtaking underwater scenery.
In real life, finding Nemo is even more fun than the movie. Find a whole underwater adventure of your own for just $62 for a four-hour snorkel trip with Ocean Diversity to the Hen and Chicken Islands.
Step aboard Ocean Diversity's 6.5m McLay hardtop Cruiser for an unforgettable trip to the spectacular Hen and Chicken Islands. The specialise in snorkelling for all ages and abilities with the option of an experienced in-water guide. The Ocean Diversity crew have over 20 years' experience diving and snorkelling from Cape Karikari to Cape Colville. They are fully qualified DiveMasters, snorkel instructors and skippers.
You can depart from Reotahi or Marsden cove (approximately 1½ hours from Auckland) This stunning location provides an abundance of marine life and you will be surrounded by fish and breathtaking underwater scenery with visibility up to 25 metres. Departure times are 7.30am to 11.30 am 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
It is recommended to bring your own snacks, drinks, hat and sunscreen.
More Great Waikato Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.