We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$100 to Transfer 400 Photos into Digital Files incl. Colour Retouch (value $355)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don't leave anything else to chance, why risk having your photos lost or damaged?
- Grab retouching and digital transfer of 400 photos from NSP Scanning for just $100.
- Keep your precious memories safe and accessible for many years to come.
- Drop off and pick from the Auckland location or send your photos in and have the originals and your DVD couriered back to you.
It's always good to have a backup. The mate who's promised to marry you if you're both still single at 40. The two-for-one chocolate bar deals at the service station, just in case one won't cut it. The comfy pair of shoes in the back of the car for when you can't keep your heels on a minute longer.
Doesn't it just make sense to have a back up for all of your irreplaceable photos as well? Get 400 photos retouched and transferred into digital files by NSP Scanning for just $100. Photographs will be rotated correctly and saved individually and scanned onto a DVD. Colour, tone and contrast correction will also be applied to heavily discoloured photos
NSP Scanning specialise in converting your old memories to digital files. They want to ensure that you can enjoy your photos, slides and negative film for a lifetime, and not simply keep them stashed away under houses and in closets, ignored and susceptible to deterioration and damage. Digital retouching and transfer is an easy and efficient way to archive your photos. Turnaround time is less than a week and you can send your photographs in or drop them off at the Auckland location. Grab this deal today and when you and your mate announce your enagagement, you'll have plenty of pics of the two you to choose from for the cheesy party invite.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.