We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Nitro Cocktail Bar
$25 for a $50 Cocktail & Tapas Voucher or $49 for a $100 Gift Voucher (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy cocktails at New Zealand's only dedicated bar for liquid nitrogen cocktails.
- Grab a $50 cocktail and tapas voucher for only $25 at Nitro Cocktail Bar.
- Or give the perfect Christmas gift to a family member, friend or colleague with a $100 presentation gift voucher for only $49.
- Treat a yourself to a mouth-watering treat and even tastier cocktail.
Hey Ya! What's cooler than being cool? Ice Cold! And what's cooler than being ice cold? Liquid nitrogen. And what could possibly be cooler than that? This deal.
- Get a $50 food and beverage voucher to spend at Nitro Cocktail Bar for only $25.
- Or treat a friend, family member or colleague to a $100 gift voucher for only $49. You can exchange the coupon at Nitro for a presentation gift voucher that will make a great and really cool Christmas Present.
You or your lucky recipient will enjoy the delectable tapas while indulging in sweet cocktails that are both creative and classic. And, using liquid nitrogen, your chosen treat will get frozen and turned into an alcoholic sorbet that looks as great as it tastes.
Nitro Cocktail Bar has a huge list of cocktails that you can choose from. Combine that with an awesome crowd and cool bartenders, you've got yourself a great night ahead. Try the classic Nitro Mojito or the super sweet Pineapple Fruju Nitro. You'll feel like your in the midst of a magical stage show while watching the bartenders stir, flip, mix and freeze your drinks!
The extensive list of tapas are very much on par with the quality of the cocktails. Every single meal is a treat for the taste buds and never fails to deliver on quality and taste. With cocktails that are amazing to look at and even better to drink you'll be wanting to make Nitro Cocktail Bar the regular spot for your Friday night catch up with friends.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.