We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Bay Bounty Gift Hamper
$55 for a Ngatarawa Wine Christmas Gift Hamper incl. Two Bottles of Wine, 150g Olives & 175g Manuka Smoked Nuts (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give a gift to make the festive season even brighter.
- Grab a Ngatarawa wine Christmas hamper including two bottles of wine, Telegraph Hill lemon and herb olives (150g) and manuka smoked nuts (175g) for just $55 to pick up, or just $64 to have it delivered.
- Taste the best the Hawke's Bay has to offer.
- Choose two bottles from a choice of four excellent varieties.
It's common knowledge that the path to true happiness requires fine wine, fine food and fine friends. Today's deal gets you two thirds of the way there, and as a chubby songster once said, 'two out of three ain't bad" (he also said "hot patootie bless my soul", so the jury's still out)
Pay just $55 to pick up a Ngatarawa wine Christmas hamper including two bottles of wine, Telegraph Hill lemon and herb olives (150g) and manuka smoked nuts (175g), or just $64 to have it delivered, all from Bay Bounty.
Choose any two bottles from:
- Farmgate Sauvignon Blanc 2009.
- Farmgate Chenin Blanc 2008.
- Farmgate Gewurztraminer 2010.
- Farmgate Viognier 2010.
More Great Waikato Deals
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.