We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
China Sampler Tour incl. Return Flights
$779 for a Nine Day China Tour incl. Five Star Accommodation, Meals, Guides & Transfers (value $1,400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unfold the mystery of the Forbidden City and sit by the tranquil legendary West Lake in Hangzhou.
- Grab a nine day China tour for one person, for only $779, thanks to Nexus Holidays.
- Your tour includes five star accomodation, meals, English speaking guide, transfers and more!
- Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall.
- Immerse yourself in the bustling metropolis Shanghai and gaze in awe at the 289ft Grand Buddha in Wuxi.
If you think the wall you built at home is impressive, just wait to you see China's one. Bet you can't see your one from space.
Grab a nine day China tour for one person, including five star accommodation, meals, guides and transfers for only $779, thanks to Nexus Holidays.
- Day one begins in Beijing, the capital city if China. Here you will be warmly greeted and have the day to yourself to relax.
- Day two consists of a visit to Tiananmen Square, then the Forbidden City. Then visit the Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences to learn about traditional Chinese medicine which has existed for thousands of years.
- Day three includes an excursion to the majestic Great Wall at Juyong Guan Pass, where you’ll have the chance to climb a portion of this 3,700-mile marvel. After lunch, see skilled artisans at work at a Cloisonné Factory and shop for precious souvenirs at the largest Jade Exhibition in Asia. Plus you'll get to see the Bird’s Nest (National Stadium) and Water Cube (National Aquatics Centre), both purposely built for the 2008 Olympics. Cap off the day by attending an optional energetic performance - “Legend of Kung-Fu” (USD$55 per person - guide, transfers and admission included).
- Day four includes a flight to Shanghai and travel by coach to Hangzhou. Take a boat ride on the serene West Lake, the most renowned feature of Hangzhou, noted for the scenic beauty that blends naturally with many famous historical and cultural sites. Later on experience oriental tea-tasting at the Dragon Well Tea Plantation. After dinner, enjoy an optional magnificent show “Night of West Lake” (USD$35 per person - guide, transfers and admission included).
- Day five consists of travel by coach to Wuxi, one of the oldest cities in China with more than 3,000 years history. Upon arrival, visit the Lingshan Grand Buddha and one of the largest Fresh Water Pearl Exhibition in the country.
- Day six: travel by coach to Suzhou, an extraordinarily delicate and elegant city. Suzhou is also known as the “Garden City” due to its many classical gardens known for their charming natural beauty and harmonious construction. Take an optional cruise on the Grand Canal at your own expense (USD$35 per person) and visit the Master of the Nets Garden which is among the finest gardens in China. Then visit a Silk Spinning Mill and learn how silk is created from mulberry-munching silkworms to produce the finest thread.
- Day seven: travel by coach to Shanghai - the vibrant metropolis and commercial centre of China. Stroll along the famous Bund, a waterfront promenade along the Huangpu River famous for its landmark neoclassical European-style buildings. Continue to the Ming Dynasty Yu Garden, one of the finest gardens in China, followed by a visit to a Gemstone Exhibition Centre. After dinner, enjoy an optional Night Cruise on the Huangpu River to enjoy the city’s spectacular neon-lit skyline (USD$35 per person - guide, transfers and admission included).
- Day eight begins with a visit the Shanghai Museum. Here you will find artifacts that span the length of China’s history and enliven its cultural tradition. The rest of the day is at leisure. You may use the time to do some last minute souvenir shopping or further explore the city on your own.
- Day nine: transfer back to the airport to finish of your China journey.
- Eight nights hotel accommodation
- Daily meals as indicated (B/L/D/S)
- Domestic flight from Beijing to Shanghai'
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Site entry fees
- Coach transportation
- Tipping for tour guides and drivers (NZD$130 per person);
- International airfare, taxes and fuel surcharge
- China visa
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Optional programs
- Personal expenses
For more information please click here.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.