We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
New Zealand Heat Pumps
$2,425 for a Hitachi 6.1kw High Wall Heat Pump Installed Back to Back from New Zealand Heat Pumps (value $3,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The most efficient heating system for your home.
- Grab a Hitachi RAS-50YHA3 6.1kW high wall residential heat pump including back to back installation from New Zealand Heat Pumps for just $2,425.
- Used extensively for the Canterbury Chimney Replacement Program these heat pumps are second to none, found in homes across New Zealand.
- Trust in qualified experts to install your heat pump in a friendly, professional and courteous manner.
- Cost effective and quiet with 'clean air' technology that provides relief to allergy sufferers by filtering contaminants.
Keep warm in winter and cool in summer. Grab a Hitachi RAS-50YHA3 6.1kW high wall residential heat pump including back to back installation from New Zealand Heat Pumps for just $2,425.
- Heating capacity 6.1kw
- COP - 3.67 (that is 6.1kW of heat for 1.66kW of power used)
- Cooling capacity 5kw
- Dehumidifying capacity 2.8kw
- Nano titanium air purifying filter
- Indoor fan – anti-bacterial coating
Attributes and benefits:
- A 'Whisper Quiet' 24dB(A) on quiet mode, the quietest 6.1kW heat pump we know of
- Clean air technology filters contaminants providing relief to allergy sufferers
- High efficiency models (all are ENERGY STAR® qualifiers)
- The system provides personal room comfort control using a remote to modify room temperature, fan speed and the operating mode
- Cost effective due to ease of installation and servicing
- For medium sized rooms i.e. living rooms, lounges and perfect cost effective solution for rental properties
- Hitachi prides itself on providing high quality, efficient and reliable air conditioning solutions across the globe
- Used extensively as one of the major brand heat pumps for the Canterbury Chimney Replacement Program these heat pumps are second to none, found in homes right across New Zealand
- Six year warranty for added peace of mind
- Outdoor unit mounting feet
- A concrete pad or heat pump brackets
- Discrete exterior trunking and cap for cable and pipe
- Copper pipe
- Interlink Cabling
- All high quality fixings to professionally install heat pump
- Electrical Certificate of Compliance
- Fully tested and commissioned
Who’s Installing it?
New Zealand Heat Pumps is known primarily for supplying and installing top named brands of high-wall and floor console heat pumps for domestic customers. From the moment they receive your initial enquiry, their primary concern is providing you with the most efficient heating solution. Once the heat pump is operational, they will ensure they’ve tidied up after themselves, leaving no dust, dirt or rubbish anywhere. They will vacuum the immediate area and test the unit to ensure it is running at top performance. When they are satisfied this has met their standards, they’ll happily guide you through any operational queries you may have. Once you are confident you can operate the unit for heating, cooling and dehumidifying, they’ll leave you with their contact details so when it’s time for the unit to be serviced it wont be a bother to organise.
Considering the many varied types of home construction and design, if you want more information to help you make your decision, just call 0800 200 400 and a qualified installer with excellent installation knowledge and experience will answer your questions carefully.