We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$4 to Create your Personalized Charm Bracelet & Receive 60% off All Charms incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $11.25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Personalise your jewellery with a stunning charm bracelet.
- Grab a colour band of your choice, personalise your bracelet and receive 60% off charms and nationwide delivery from Neverland Sales, for only $4.
- Choose from four bands, either pink, black, white or white with light pink polka dot.
- Choose from 26 initials and four symbols, including heart, cross, star and & - now get creative.
- Fits up to ten charms - simply redeem your voucher and start creating your bracelet today.
- Perfect idea for Christmas or just snaffle one up for yourself.
Charm the pants off someone special by giving them a unique gift this Christmas. For only $4, you can create a personalised bracelet and receive 60% off all charms and nationwide delivery from Neverland Sales.
Add a bit of personality and charm to your life by getting a stunning charm bracelet. This bracelet fits up to 10 charms, so you have the room to write something truly memorable. It's also a great idea for Christmas for a truly unique gift or you could simply keep one for yourself.
- Each letter or symbol is made with shimmery crystals stones.
- Strap is made of PU and is adjustable.
- Each letter or symbol can slide on or off.
- Product not assembled. Simply slide the letters on the bracelet for desired effect.
- May not be suitable for all skin types.
- Recommended for ages 14 and above.
Visit www.neverlandredeem.com to redeem your coupon, then simply choose the band you want to start creating your personalised charm bracelet today.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.