We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$19 for an Adult or Youth Return Chairlift Ride & One-Hour Sled Rental (value up to $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself and the kids a White Christmas just like the one's you've never known.
- Grab a return chairlift ride including one-hour's sled hire at Mt Ruapehu for just $19.
- Love Summer. Love Mt Ruapehu's Summer Snowplay area.
- Play all those games that make snow at Christmas time so magical.
Swap the jandles for jumpers and bikinis for beanies. At least for a day. For those of you who just don't feel like it's really Christmas without the magic of a chill in the air and snow at your feet, we have just the ticket.
Experience the dream of a White Christmas with a return chairlift ride including one-hour's sled hire at Mt Ruapehu for just $19.
The kids are sure to remember their White Christmas forever and you'll feel like a kid yourself when you set foot on the snow at Mt Ruapehu. Ride one of the two chairlifts to 2020m above sea level to the purpose-built winter wonderland of the Summer Snowplay area. Here you'll be able to pick up your sled and hit the slopes for an hour. And the magic doesn't end there. Build a snowman, throw a snowball, make a snow angel, then warm up back at the cafe. All together now: ♫ "I'm dreaming of a ..." ♪
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.