We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pacific Pearl - Sydney to Auckland or Auckland to Sydney
Starting from $898 for a Four-Night Cruise incl. Meals, Entertainment & Activities Onboard Pacific Pearl from Sydney to Auckland - Upgrades Available (value up to $3,236)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Holidays don't get much more cruisy than this.
- Grab a four-night cruise for two people in an inside cabin onboard P&O Cruises Pacific Pearl from Sydney to Auckland including main meals, entertainment and activities from Mondo Travel for only $898.
- Get this deal for four people (sharing a cabin) for only $1,195.
- Upgrade to an outside cabin for only $1,049 for two people or $1,499 for four people.
- Spend a few days out at sea enjoying fantastic entertainment, great food and lots of activities.
- Experience a trip on the latest ship added to the P&O Cruises' fleet.
There're a few ways that you can travel from Australia to New Zealand. You can cram into a full plane, you can be the second person to row over, or you can spend three days of absolute leisure while you experience the open ocean. I know what I'd do.
Grab up to 53% off a four-night cruise from Sydney to Auckland including main meals, entertainment and activities onboard P&O Cruises Pacific Pearl. Cruise departs Sydney Monday, 15 April 2013 (only one departure date available). Choose from these options:
- Pay $898 for two people in a twin share inside cabin.
- Pay $1,195 for four people in a quad share inside cabin.
- Pay $1,049 for two people in a twin share outside cabin.
- Pay $1,499 for four people in a quad share outside cabin.
Get cruising on P&O Cruises Pacific Pearl from Sydney to Auckland and enjoy a few days at sea - it's good for the soul. No dishes, no stress, no traffic and no worries; just take advantage of each and every moment onboard and let your ship become your home away from home, only better.
Get acquainted with the newest ship in the P&O Cruises fleet. Welcomed in 2010, she’s a beauty. From her big screen, to her on-deck BBQ for the ultimate kiwi dining experience with an ever changing backdrop, she’s got it all. There’s the stylish Waterfront Restaurant with a wine room, which offers private parties and a degustation menu*. Organise a special night out at the signature celebrity chef restaurant, Salt Grill by Luke Mangan*. Visit MIX for a cappuccino during the day and a cocktail at night*.
In the evening the Atrium transforms into a three-storey entertainment venue showcasing events like the ViZion Laser Light Show and The Orient pub is a great place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks. Here you’ll find an impressive selection of cocktails and boutique beers on the menu, and the venue is beautifully furnished with chesterfield lounges, wingback chairs, and pub stools, recalling the historic Orient Line. For some pampering, head to Aqua HealthSpaFitness*, which offers a range of treatments including facials, body scrubs and acupuncture, as well as medi-spa treatments like teeth whitening.
On deck Pacific Cirque entertains with amazing acrobatic shows. On the big screen you can play outdoor bingo, watch recent release movies and TV shows or take part in Playstaion and Wii tournaments. For a totally different experience, wade over to the swim up bar on top deck. Cheers to that!
Note: Inside cabins are located in the interior of the ship and have no windows. Outside cabins have windows as pictured above (that do not open). They may have obstructed views.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Bowlevard - SKYCITY Hamilton
Crabcove - Kerikeri
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.