We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From $165 for Mille 1000TC Sheets incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come home to luxury and comfort.
- Grab a Mille 1000 thread count sheet set from $165 from Canningvale, including nationwide delivery.
- Choose from two sizes and two classic colours.
- Indulge yourself in style.
The smell of dinner in the oven. An overly-excited to see you puppy. The kids. All of these are great to come home to, but there's nothing better than collapsing into a bed made with fresh, soft, luxurious sheets. Grab a Mille 1000 thread count sheet set from $165 from Canningvale, including nationwide delivery.
- Pay $165 for a queen set - 152cm x 203cm and 40cm skirt depth.
- Pay $175 for a king set - 180cm x 203cm and 40cm skirt depth.
- Mille 1000 thread count sheet sets are the ultimate in luxury and indulgence
- Made from the finest cotton, the luxurious sateen weave offers a silky smooth finish that has a wonderful lustre and cool softness to the touch
- Sizes available: queen and king
- Colours available: white or birch - choose colour when redeeming coupon
- Includes: fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases
- Fitted sheet has a side skirt depth stretching to 40cm
More Great Waikato Deals
Good Home - Hamilton
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.