We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Miles Ratima Surf School
$39 for a Two-Hour Surf Coaching Session (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the unforgettable stoke of your first stand-up.
- Grab a gnarly two-hour coaching session with Miles Ratima Surf School Raglan for only $39 and let Miles Ratima, one of NZ's best big wave surfers, and his team share their knowledge and love of the sport with you .
- All equipment is provided, so just bring your togs and towel.
- In a couple of hours the team will have you up and riding the waves just like you've always dreamt of. Miles and his team guarantee it.
- All instructors are qualified lifeguards and are endorsed by both Water Safety NZ and NZ Surfing.
All surfers remember their first wave. The unsteady stand-up, awkward wobble and eventual wipeout are hardly physical accomplishments to be proud of, but they are filled with a sense of stoke that lingers with the surfer indefinitely.
If you want to have the unforgettable experience of your first wave, then grab a two-hour surf coaching session with Miles Ratima Surf School for just $39.
Raglan is home to some of the country's most iconic surf spots, making it the perfect location to ace the art of surfing. But the perfect spot is nothing without the best teachers. That's where Miles Ratima Surf School come to the rescue. Lead by pro Miles Ratima, the team are not only passionate surfers, they're qualified lifeguards too - so you can't be in better hands than these dudes. Just be warned, Miles takes no responsibility for those who decide they want to quit their day jobs to take up the surfing life for good. All equipment is provided, so just bring your togs and towel and get the family to come along too the as these lessons are suitable for anyone age eight-years and up.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.