We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Indi Surf School Raglan
$39 for a Two-Hour Surf Coaching Session (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the unforgettable stoke of your first stand-up.
- Grab a gnarly two-hour coaching session with Miles Ratima Surf School Raglan for only $39 and let Miles Ratima, one of NZ's best big wave surfers, and his team share their knowledge and love of the sport with you .
- All equipment is provided, so just bring your togs and towel.
- In a couple of hours the team will have you up and riding the waves just like you've always dreamt of. Miles and his team guarantee it.
- All instructors are qualified lifeguards and are endorsed by both Water Safety NZ and NZ Surfing.
All surfers remember their first wave. The unsteady stand-up, awkward wobble and eventual wipeout are hardly physical accomplishments to be proud of, but they are filled with a sense of stoke that lingers with the surfer indefinitely.
If you want to have the unforgettable experience of your first wave, then grab a two-hour surf coaching session with Miles Ratima Surf School for just $39.
Raglan is home to some of the country's most iconic surf spots, making it the perfect location to ace the art of surfing. But the perfect spot is nothing without the best teachers. That's where Miles Ratima Surf School come to the rescue. Lead by pro Miles Ratima, the team are not only passionate surfers, they're qualified lifeguards too - so you can't be in better hands than these dudes. Just be warned, Miles takes no responsibility for those who decide they want to quit their day jobs to take up the surfing life for good. All equipment is provided, so just bring your togs and towel and get the family to come along too the as these lessons are suitable for anyone age eight-years and up.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.