We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $69 for a Pest Spray for Your Three/Four or Five Plus Bedroom House (value up to $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Overcome your fear of the creepy crawlies and just get someone else to get rid of them.
- Grab a three to four bedroom outdoor pest spray from Mighticlean from only $69.
- Choose the option you need for your three/four bed house, or your house with five bedrooms plus.
- Enjoy a home with all the comforts that come with being bugless this christmas.
There are multiple things in every home that no home owner wants. Most of those things have more than five legs and, for some reason, a lot of us become paralysed by fear when coming to remove them. And, with summer here, that's why you need to call in the experts.
From only $69 you can get a three-four bedroom outdoor pest spray from Mighticlean Waikato and vanquish all the creepy crawlies that you can't get rid of yourself.
- Pay $69 for an exterior pest spray for a three or four bed house
- Pay $89 for an exterior and interior pest spray for a three or four bed house
- Pay $99 for an exterior pest spray for a five or more bed house
- Pay $129 for an exterior and interior pest spray for a five or more bed house
Mighticlean are experts in getting homes into tip top shape and know just what it takes to rid your home of any undesirable insects or spiders. Relax in a home you know has been given an incredibly effective and environmentally friendly bug-free makeover.
More Great Waikato Deals
Leap Indoor Trampoline Park
The Hamilton Beer and Wine Company
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.