We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$155 for a Pair of Men's Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes (value $225)
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- How does he do it?
- Grab a pair of men's Nike Free 5.0 running shoes for $155 from Trade Solutions.
- Choose from a range of modern styles.
- Please note, sizing is US men's - see images for conversion chart.
Ever wonder how Santa gets around the entire world in one night? Of course the reindeer and magical sleigh help, but his real secret to staying comfy on the go has recently been leaked... Grab a pair of men's Nike Free 5.0 running shoes for $155 from Trade Solutions.
- The phylite midsole of the Nike Free 5.0 features a waffle outsole construction for a lightweight cushioning along with traction and durability
- The mid-sole also provides enough durability to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the weight
- There are deep, gender specific carves (sipes) molded along the length and width of the midsole, and these are what creates the barefoot feeling: you don’t have a piece of foam to flex anymore, but almost independent “blocks” that adapt to your foot while it moves during the running gait
- There are inserts of soft, durable foam under the forefoot and the heel in order to provide a degree of cushioning where needed
- Sizes available (US men's): 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Blue & Grey 031
- Black 033
- Grey & Yellow 035
- Red & Black 040
- Light Blue & Dark Blue 044
- Size 6: 23.7cm long (heel to toe)
- Size 7: 24.5cm long
- Size 8: 25.4cm long
- Size 9: 26.2cm long
- Size 10: 27.1cm long
More Great Waikato Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.