We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for One-Hour Remedial Massage (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give someone an inspired gift this Christmas.
- Grab a one-hour remedial massage from MBS Balance for just $39.
- Let an experienced massage therapist help to relieve muscular pain, aid repair and recovery, improve sleep and enhance your well being.
- Hang on. Why should you miss out? If you're buying one as a gift, get one for yourself too!
Hankies. Chocolates. The latest celebrity fragrance. All tried and tested Christmas prezzie ideas. But not really inspired choices in making people feel good. So how about this for some inspiration: Grab this deal from MBS Balance for just $39 and let someone experience the relief and rejuvenation of a one-hour remedial massage. That's gotta make them feel better than another pair of socks.
Remedial massage is perfect for pain relief, repair and recovery. If you know someone who has been in the wars or sitting at a desk in front of a screen all year, this is definitely going to make them feel better. If they have been struggling to get to sleep lately, then this soothing massage is also the perfect antidote. But who's to say they are the only one who deserves today's deal? Grab one for yourself too.
More Great Waikato Deals
Ember Bar & Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.