We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$25 for a Revitalising Reflexology Treatment (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the weight off your feet and redress the balance of your body.
- Grab a revitalising reflexology treatment at MBS Balance for just $25.
- Let an experienced reflexologist and massage therapist relieve your feet and spread their joy to the rest of your being
- Channel some well-deserved positive energy to the areas that you want to relieve.
Balance means that affecting one thing has an effect on something else. And balance is what keeps you on your feet all day. So what could be better than putting them up for a while and redressing your body's balance with some expert attention for your wellbeing from MBS Balance?
Give those hard-walking feet a revitalising reflexology treatment at MBS Balance for just $25.
Let your experienced reflexologist and massage therapist relieve your feet and spread their joy to the rest of your being. Reflexology is way more than just a foot massage. Reflexologists aim to target areas of the feet which correspond to other parts of the body and channel some well-deserved positive energy to the areas that you want to relieve. Grab this deal, put your feet up and you could feel revitalised from your sole to your soul.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.