We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a Revitalising Reflexology Treatment (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the weight off your feet and redress the balance of your body.
- Grab a revitalising reflexology treatment at MBS Balance for just $25.
- Let an experienced reflexologist and massage therapist relieve your feet and spread their joy to the rest of your being
- Channel some well-deserved positive energy to the areas that you want to relieve.
Balance means that affecting one thing has an effect on something else. And balance is what keeps you on your feet all day. So what could be better than putting them up for a while and redressing your body's balance with some expert attention for your wellbeing from MBS Balance?
Give those hard-walking feet a revitalising reflexology treatment at MBS Balance for just $25.
Let your experienced reflexologist and massage therapist relieve your feet and spread their joy to the rest of your being. Reflexology is way more than just a foot massage. Reflexologists aim to target areas of the feet which correspond to other parts of the body and channel some well-deserved positive energy to the areas that you want to relieve. Grab this deal, put your feet up and you could feel revitalised from your sole to your soul.
More Great Waikato Deals
Total Home Services
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.