We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Matamata Golf Club
$18 for a Round of Golf (value up to $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sharpen those swings and perfect those puts.
- Grab one round of golf at Matamata Golf Club for just $18.
- Soak up the stunning surroundings, with the Kaimai Ranges as a backdrop.
- Play all year round with a variety of challenges which make Matamata a must for all golfers.
The desire for perfection can manifest itself in many ways; rippling abdominals, a pure blue sky and the ideal amount of froth on a morning coffee. Create a new vision of perfection on the greens with today’s deal.
Grab one round of golf at Matamata Golf Club for just $18.
This 18-hole course has beautifully maintained fairways and greens, and you can chip away blissfully while the stunning Kaimai Ranges provide a picturesque backdrop. The Matamata Golf Club is open all year round. It has free draining soil meaning the course is playable within minutes of even the heaviest rainfall. A variety of challenges make Matamata a must for all golfers. It's the perfect way to spend a day, and as it's such a perfect price there's no excuse not to indulge yourself.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.