We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Fiji – Mango Bay Resort with Our Pacific
From $899pp for Five Nights' Accommodation at Mango Bay Resort Fiji, incl. Return Air Pacific Flights Ex. Auckland & Daily Breakfasts
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All the comforts a traveller could want with a backpacker price tag.
- Grab five nights accommodation in the Safari cabin (based on twin share), for only $899 or pay $999 to stay in the Beachfront Bure at Mango Bay Resort Fiji.
- Both options include return Air Pacific economy flights from Auckland and daily breakfasts.
- Dance your nights away at the Tadra Nightclub which hosts international DJs or relax underneath starry skies of the Pacific while watching a movie in the outdoor cinema.
No matter what Goodshirt say, you can't pretend that Hamilton is like like a holiday, and there is certainly no way to pretend it's even close to Fiji, baby.
No need to pretend, jump on a plane and jet off to Fiji, thanks to today's deal. Grab five nights accommodation in the Safari cabin (based on twin share), for only $899 or pay $999 to stay in the Beachfront Bure at Mango Bay Resort Fiji. Both options include return Air Pacific flights from Auckland (including all airline and airport taxes, levies, and surcharges) and daily breakfasts.
You'll spend five amazing nights nestled within the Tadrawai Valley which overlooks an enclosed bay. It's set across 12 acres of pacific paradise. With the beach at your front door step you'll feel like you're in another world. Get all your mates together and make a big holiday out of it by relaxing in the ocean front pool complete with a swim up pool bar! Or filling your days with some action packed adventure. Mango Bay Resort has got every holiday makers angle covered. There's snorkelling, game fishing, scuba diving and nights jam packed with excitement, local shows, evening cruises sunset bonfires and an open air cinema.
Situated just a few steps from the beach and with stunning views of the crystal clear lagoon, these individual bures are designed to be naturally cooled with cross-ventilation louvered windows and fan. Featuring a traditional thatched roof and ensuite with private outdoor shower, these bures are perfect for couples or singles that prefer privacy.
The large and spacious Safari Cabins have a tranquil and inspiring view of majestic trees from the Fijian rainforest. Suitable for couples, families (with teenage children) or a group of friends, the Safari Cabins are located a few steps above the forest floor and have floating timber floors and a traditional thatched roof.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.