We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Magic Mountain Horse Treks
50% off One, Two or Three Hours of Horse Trekking (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a guided trek to a magical spot.
- Grab a guided horse trek with Magic Mountain Horse Treks from just $25.
- Choose a one hour trek for $25, two hours for $40 or three hours for $50.
- Trek in confidence with the trained horses and expert riding instruction.
- Give as a gift to the horse-lover or adventure enthusiast.
You won't find Magic Mountain on a map. But it is very much real. This fantastical place is the only spot in the world where you can see three harbours and four mountains from one breath-taking viewpoint. It's close to Raglan's beaches and the stunning Bridal Veil Falls, yet it remains secluded and tranquil.
Let Magic Mountain Horse Treks show you the way to this magical spot and grab a guided horse trek from just $25.
- Pay $25 for one hour
- Pay $40 for two hours
- Pay $50 for three hours
Magic Mountain Horse Treks caters for riders of all ages and abilities and the well-trained and mild-mannered horses suit novice to experienced riders. Take a guided trek across farmland, through native bush and over mountains and feel on top of the world. Riding instruction is given to novices and the team will ensure that you are confident and comfortable enough to enjoy your experience. All the horses are healthy, happy and free. Just like you'll feel on this great back-to-nature experience.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.