We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Himatangi Beach, Manawatu
$295 for Two Nights for up to Ten People in a Three-Bedroom Holiday Home at Himitangi Beach, Manawatu (value up to $700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy "The Greatest Holiday Ever".
- Grab two nights for up to ten people in a three-bedroom holiday home at Himatangi Beach, Manawatu for only $295.
- Perfect for family trips, boys' getaways and more.
- Relax in a clean, safe beach perfect for swimming, surfing and fishing.
Critics are abuzz about "The Greatest Holiday Ever", calling it a "masterpiece", "heaps of fun", and saying "I can't believe they pulled this off!" In case you're worried that you've missed this once-in-a-lifetime event, stress no more. This holiday work of art is your next location set and, today, you can satisfy a big group of your favourite critics for one great price.
Grab two nights for up to ten people in a three-bedroom holiday home at Himatangi Beach, Manawatu for only $295.
Maccos Crib is located just a short stroll from the clean sand and safe waters of Himatangi Beach. Great for children, surfing and fishing, it's the perfect place for groups of all ages. With nearby local eateries and the Himatangi Cosmopolitan Club just a short amble away, you and your friends or family will hardly be roughing it.
Head to the Macco's Crib website to check availability.
More Great Waikato Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.