We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$329 for a Cambelt Replacement, 24-Point Safety Check, Fluid Top Up & Battery Check (value up to $699)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your car a much needed check-up to ensure you and your family are safe.
- Grab a cambelt replacement, a 24-point safety check, fluid top up and battery check at Lightning Automotive for only $329.
- Courtesy car available.
- European models and 6 and 8 cylinder cars will incur a surcharge
The day starts off well, as your car roars to life. The first few kilometers are a breeze, but then a slight gradient arrives. You grit your teeth in determination, to try get your wee beast to rise to the challenge. Your car begins to fade, fast. It appears it's all over, as it gives up on the treacherous climb to the top of the car-park building.
Now is the time to give your car what it needs. Grab a cambelt replacement, a 24-point safety check, fluid top up and battery check at Lightning Automotive for only $329.
With over 12 years in business, Lightning Automotive is one of the top places to go to get trustworthy service. With winter here, now is the time to get a safety check on your car to ensure everything is running smoothly and safely. Cambelts can be rather expensive to replace, so if yours is looking a bit knackered, then an immediate replacement might be in order. Lightning Automotive also specialises in engine rebuilding, mechanical repairs, performance car parts, custom fabrication and engine swaps.
More Great Waikato Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.