We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Les Mills Hamilton
$129 for Les Mills BOOTCAMP® at Les Mills Hamilton (value $299)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get with the drill, thanks to Les Mills.
- Grab a Les Mills BOOTCAMP® with Les Mills Hamilton at Claudelands Park for just $129.
- Join a team of recruits led by certified Les Mills TEAM TRAINING™ Instructors and achieve results faster than you ever thought possible.
- Undertake four weeks, three days a week, of intense physical training, adventure workouts and outdoor drills.
- Includes full access to Les Mills gym during the four-week Bootcamp (additional fee applies for Les Mills RPM®).
Bootcamp - noun
A training camp for military recruits.
It's time to get with the drill, thanks to Les Mills. Pay just $129 for a BOOTCAMP® with Les Mills Hamilton at Claudelands Park and see what this bootcamp is all about. Les Mills BOOTCAMP® is the latest phenomenon from the world leaders in Group Fitness and Personal Training.
Les Mills is the pumping powerhouse that's been pushing people to achieve their fitness goals since ages ago. The team at Les Mills are serious about fitness and they want to help you get into the best shape you've ever been in. In fact, with this unique mix of intense workouts, disciplined regularity and professional expertise, you’ll achieve results faster than you ever thought possible.
Inspired by the military, it’s a programme that will challenge you and commit you to making a change. You’ll be one of a team of recruits led by certified Les Mills TEAM TRAINING™ Instructors, who will take you through four weeks of intense physical training, adventure workouts and outdoor drills. Les Mills BOOTCAMP® is part of a completely new approach to fitness they’re calling ‘Team Training’. It’s the gym equivalent of team sports because it’s all about camaraderie, support and inspiration – by being part of a team of like-minded recruits, you’ll find yourself more motivated than you’ve ever been before.
More Great Waikato Deals
Living Well Fitness
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.