We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Leisure Hits Fun Park & Lodge
50% off Mini Golf or Driving Range Golf (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forgotten how to have fun? We’ll see to that!
- Grab mini golf or driving range Golf at Leisure Hits Hamilton.
- Enjoy the fresh air, rolling hills and that satisfying sound of a good hit.
- Suitable for seasoned golfers through to just beginners.
As the sun starts to warm our backs in the afternoon and the air smells like cut grass and flowers, we emerge from hibernation like sleepy bears – what does one do in summer?!
Feel the turf beneath your feet with a game of mini golf or a few hits at the driving range at Leisure Hits Hamilton. There are three options to choose from:
- $10 for one round of mini golf for two adults
- $7 for a 90 ball bucket on the driving range
- $8 for one round of mini golf for two children
Perfect for an afternoon giggle with your date or the weekend family outing. The team at Leisure Hits have an absolutely gorgeous outdoor mini golf range, complete with magnificent, tree lined views and tricky obstacles. This charming mini golf course is suitable for all ages and abilities. Or, if you are feeling like practising that swing, cosy down at the 280 metre long driving range with a bucket full of balls and watch them fly.
More Great Waikato Deals
Good Home - Hamilton
Coffee & Food Establishment
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.